Rated Sports Qualifiers will feature a team-based merit structure that awards each participating age group’s Champion finisher with a complimentary entrance to a correlating Rated Sports Qualifier event.
TOURNAMENTS POWERED BY RATED SPORTS QUALIFIER’S FAQS
How does my team QUALIFY for a free entry into an event?
- To become an official Rated Sports Qualifier, your team must be named the champion of your respective group in tournament play. Once crowned a champion for your respected group, your team will earn a FREE entry into the next qualifying tournament.
Example: Participate in the Phoenix Cup and win the championship, automatically qualify for the Texas Super Cup.
Do all champions QUALIFY for free entry into qualifier or just top group champions?
- ALL champions in all age groupings qualify for free entry.
Example: If BU15 has 3 brackets (diamond, super pro, super elite) BU15 Diamond Champions, BU15 Super Pro Champions and BU15 Super Elite Champions would all earn free entry into qualifying event.
How does my team redeem the earned free entry if my team wins?
- Apply into the qualifying tournament as usual, Rated Sports will accept and apply the credit for your team.
Are there any additional fees my team must pay if we earn free entry?
- No, your entry fee is considered paid and there is no additional cost around the entry fee.
Are there any travel perks associated with being named a Rated Sports Qualifier?
- Yes! Coaches of teams that are named champions in their respective age bracket may receive a complimentary hotel stay with their teams earned room pickup. For more details and availability must prearrange with housing through an email request. Email [email protected] All teams must follow the stay and play policy.
If my team is a tournament qualifier, are we still required to book rooms?
- If your team is travelling from out of state and/or over 125 miles, you are required to abide by stay and play policy. For additional information regarding hotels, please contact Madison – [email protected] – 805-741-3475
My team just won the tournament, but we are U19. What happens to our qualifier?
- If your team’s player ID cards are still valid for your qualifying tournament you are permitted to play. Unfortunately, teams that age out and no longer have valid ID cards may not compete in the qualifying tournament.
Are champions required to use the qualifier free entry?
- NO, teams are not required to use the entry. Keep in mind, if you do not use it, you lose it!
My team can’t attend the tournament we qualified for; can we transfer my entry to another Rated Sports tournament?
- NO, qualifier entry is non-transferrable to any other tournament.
My team can’t attend the tournament we qualified for in 2023, can we transfer the entry to the same tournament in 2024 instead?
- NO, qualifier entry is non-transferrable to another year.
My team can’t attend the tournament we qualified for; can I give my qualifier entry to my other team?
- NO, qualifier entry is non-transferrable to another team.
Can my team exchange the tournament qualifier free entry for a refund?
- NO, qualifier entry is not redeemable for money/refund/credits.